Friday, 8 June 2007

Exam Fever


This is my study area.... yatah tampat ku belajar, tampat ku chat, tampat ku upload gambar... and bla and bla... bla.... bla.... Exam just around the corner.... so, I am really struggling... being a student, a wife and a mother of two is not easy. Too many things yang kan di inggaukan... anyway, my first exam will be on the 12th June (Psychology)... my God... alah banar ku psychology ani... within this few days, my camera pun off day jua... but today gatal jua tangan kan mengambar so I took this picture. Kan bejalan-jalan mengambar... terpaksa ditahan-tahan dulu till my exam over (last day will be on the 15th June)....... so wish me luck....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're in the same situation. I'm a mother of 2 biological children, 1 adopted child and 1 sponsored child. My last exam will be on June 15 den after dat mulih kebrunei.. And hey, i hate psychology jua. Anyway just to let u know that u'r not alone. Gd luck..

Mommy

AlongManja16 said...

Thanks 'Mommy'... glad that I was not alone... life is really tougher when all the family members are here...time is so limited... have to divide my time between study, house chores, hubby and the children..