Yellow Stamen
A close-up photo of a flower (I don't know the name actually). It looks so beautiful and I was trying my macro skills. Need to do more practise and I have been reading a lot of things about photography. There are so many tips and hints about photography and I am learning it slowly but so far my skills are getting better. The things that I need to upgrade someday is my Canon camera. Wishing to buy either Canon 400D or 30D but I need to ask the pro people which one is the best but from the reading that I had done Canon 30D is much better. As a novice beginner I think I should upgrade my self to Canon 400D but it will depend how I get along with my photography skills. While waiting for the right time to purchase those camera + accessories, I will save some money for my next investment.



No comments:
Post a Comment