Tuesday, 18 September 2007

Hello everybody....


Its been a while since I updated my blog. Study commitment slowed me down with my photography hobby. Most of the time I stayed at home with my daughter. Yepp... hubby and my little boy went home to Brunei about 4 weeks ago due to family problem back home. Both of them had been staying in Brisbane for 6 months and 2 weeks. So sad though because I have to part with my beloved little boy. Anyway, life goes on. Fortunately my daughter is here with me. At least I have someone here in Brisbane. So, starting August, I haven't been able to go around Brisbane to get photos and practicing my photography. So, not much new photos at the moment, but I managed to take my little daughters' photos. We spend most of our time at home, watching cartoons most especially and of course I am busy with my uni assignments, which will be over soon (1 major assignment due 19th October - still have more time). Anyhow, I am hoping to go back home to Brunei on the 23rd September. So, another 4 days to go. I am really excited because I missed my hubby and little son. My daughter will be going home for good, she will not coming back to Brisbane on the 30th September, because she have to stay in Brunei. I have 6 days vacation in Brunei. So, I was thinking to get some photos and was hoping within those 6 days, I will be able to take my family gathering functions, maybe going to the 'Gerai Ramadhan' and might be also going to some places... if I have time... if not... well, will leave that plan till I come back home in December.


2 comments:

Senor Pablo said...

Sorry to read about your predicament. I guess life can throw us off-tangent but I know as humans, we are resilient enough to go through life challenges. I'm happy that you have your daughter by your side. In my case, I'm on my own studying down-under while my lovely wife and four boys are back in Brunei. It is so much different compared to studying during the single life. I guess being parents and in a relationship do change the way we see life. Wish u all the best and Salam Ramadhan to you!!

AlongManja16 said...

Thank you... life goes on, we have to do the best for our children's future... anyhow, have a Blessed Ramadhan to you too...