Chinese New Year

Adiq in Pink (suppose to be Red hehehe)
My 5th brother in Marroon... (told him to be in Red)
Thats her daughter (I guess hehehe)
Aunty Bunga with Babu (Aunty Bunga is a blind old woman)
My 3rd & 6th Sisters.. in red of course :)I know that Chinese New Year has been many months ago, but I would like to put these pics as a memory for all of my family. I came from a mixed indigenous family and we do have Chinese relatives and most of them are from Lumut. I missed 2007 Chinese New Year, so this year, I managed to visit them while I was on my vacation. We visited Aunty Bunga (Lumut), Aunty Balui (rumahnya ngam-ngam dapan Pantai Lumut), my fathers half-brother (Ani, I guess, can't remember his name, his father is a Spanish-Filipino, when he was a young man... so handsome loooohhhh... macam orang putih punya actor lohhhh), then Uncle + Aunty ??? (Apa ka heeeee namanya ahhh, lupa tah plang hehehe, dear family please tell me apa namanya ahh, yg selalu jual mee goreng pakai kereta putih station wagon hahahah... aku lupa). Anyway, we all even decided to wear RED clothing hehehe... but the men in the house boycott us, they wore blue and marroon shirt :) It is a very happy and good experiences for out little children because they never see Lion Dance. The kids even received Red Angpauuu...






No comments:
Post a Comment