Wednesday, 9 July 2008

Hello peeps...

It's been a long time since I updated my blog. I have been very very busy with my end of semester exam in June and now I am having my clinical prac in one of the hospital in Brisbane (RBWH-Royal Brisbane Women Hospital). This is my second week working in the general medical ward.. and I just can't wait for it to be over... 2 more days then I am free hehehe... will have a 10 days end of semester break. Then off I go to have another prac in TPCH (The Prince Charles Hospital) in Chermside and will do Mental Health prac then.
Here I got a few pics, taken when I went home a few weeks ago, just a short study leave actually, but it was the best because we have a birthday celebration for my daughter (Intan), Ayang (my sis) and my little niece (Adiq).
The house in 'kampong' also undergone a renovation... I will miss my old home hehehe, anyway, really looking forward to see the outcome if I have the chance to go home to Brunei during Ramadhan and Eids Mubarak.

No comments: