Work and work and work and.....work....
The new semester started more than a month ago, and now is my week 5 in uni. So many workload to do. I had my clinical attachment last 2 weeks in the Mental Health setting... no comment about it hehehe... scary, fun and sometimes makes me crazy tooo hahaha. Anyway, I did managed to go to EKKA in RNA showground in Brisbane last week. It was fun, crazy, thousands of peoples were there and I went there twice hehehe, just like what had happened in 2006, went to Ekka twice too. Paid the ticket for Aud$16 and there I bought 31 boxes of perfumes... worth of Aud$1700 but I paid for a small amount of $$.....heheheh. *sigh*... I guess this will be my last EKKA here in OZ. I have another 10 months to go (yeahoo...) with my study. Can't wait for all these things to be over but for sure will miss my life in OZ when I go home for good. Anyway, since I was busy, I used to forget to bring along my camera. I am not as active as before. Not in the mood to go clicking around... I don't know what happened. Could be I was bored or could be I totally forgot how to click2 around with my gear heheheh... Well, september is around the corner. I just can't wait to see the River Festival in Brisbane City, hopefully this will be my third time attending this festival, never miss it since two years ago.


1 comment:
Please enter
http://angeljosue-revelaciones.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment