Happy New Year 2009
New year... new year.... new year 2009. Sorry, its been a long time since I updated my blog. Been very very busy since I started my clinical prac in Brisbane Private Hospital. Anyway, now I am home in Brunei, I will have a 7 weeks semester break... yehaaaa... (I deserved to have one... mengalih otakku sudah). Anyway, just to say a big welcome to my new family member... a baby boy with the name of Abdul Wadud bin Abu Talib. Congratzzz dapat baby boy lagi in the family. Tapi alum ada kesempatan to take the pic. Then, a big welcome too to sis Winnie the Pooh (you know who you are hehehe), first time jumpa on sunday 21st Dec 2008.
Anyway, in 2008, I have so many good and bad memories... semua jadi pengajaran and ikhtibar in order to keep walking forward. Life goes on. For this new year 2009, I was hoping to do something different (secret plan) and then looking forward to graduate from uni... aminx3. Inda lagi sanggup tuk jauh-jauh with the kids... I always missed my son and daughter ;)... tapi banar ehh hehehe... bah... nanti tah lagi... I got a few videos, hopefully dapat ku download here
Cheers


No comments:
Post a Comment