China Mall I
This is China Mall in China Town. China Town is situated in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane. It is in zone 2 area. Used to go here once a week just to buy daily groceries especially from Yuens Supermarket where we buy our 'Mee Goreng IndoMie', salted duck eggs, Thai Chillies (depend on availability), can foods (sardines and clams), fresh fishs ('Tenggiri' Aud$15.99/kg and the price can go up), prawns (Aud$9.99/kg), crabs ('katam Kalok' Aud$29.99/kg) and many more. Mentioning the crab... I never eat crabs here because can't afford to buy a kilo of crabs. Wait till I go home.... LOL. Ok lets continue, Ismail Halal Meats is nearby China Mall where he sells beefs and chickens. The best part is he sells chicken wings at Aud$2.99/kg where I find it really cheap compared to Brunei. So, we used to buy a few kilos of chicken wings for a week stocks in the frigde. Sometimes, when too much of chicken menus at home, I can become 'Langgu'.







2 comments:
harga air botol yang membagi terkajut ... mahal banar. Even arah supermarket yang di small town pun harganya mahal. Was there last year, holiday driving from Sydney to Brisbane.
You're linked.
Post a Comment