My Hari Raya celebration in Brisbane...
Hi... its been a while since my last update. Anyway, celebrating my Hari Raya here in Brisbane is a bit sad... but not so sad as last year (thats was my first ever hari raya away from the family), I cried for almost 3 days... anyway, this year is much better, even tough I was alone here but I managed to be as happy as I could. The good things, I haven't shed any tears..... The first day of Hari Raya, I was online (MSN) having a webcam conversations with hubby, the kids, my in-laws, my nieces and nephews, my parents-in-laws, my two grandchildrens and a few friends who had come to my parents-in-law's house.
I wasn't that excited.... but seeing them really makes me feel good and happy. Unfortunately my spouse is not an IT person, so it is kind of a 'big' things for me to have a webcam conversation with him. Anyhow, that is our life... just carry on at what ever knowledge or speciality that you have in your self.
Since Hari Raya... I had attended four Hari Raya Open House... the first open house was at Hj Rahim & Shamilah, in School Street, Kelvin Grove. Good foods indeed. Luckily her parents were here for almost a month. Shamilah's mom is really good in cooking. I loved it. Then the second open house was in South Bank, Brisbane. It was the home of DK, Mahani and Amir. So many people came there, and it was really fun, full of energetic young people (most of them seems to be 8 to 10 yrs younger then me). Then, I was invited to Ali & Dinah in Cathedral Place, Fortitude Valley. Good foods.... Kak Dinah cooks really well... I love her 'Daging Rendang'. Tonight, was invited again to Malik & Rozi open house, in School Street, Kelvin Grove. So many good close friends coming tonight. We enjoy eating the 'lamb'... special menu 'Sup Hati Buyah + Berubut' (Mahal tuu..!!).
Now... as I am going to move out from my apartment, I have started packing my things. So, I hope by tomorrow I can start sending some of my boxes to my friend's apartment. She lived the next floor. We will share the rent for the time being.
Exam is around the corner. My first paper will be on the 3rd November and it is about Mental Health. Then second paper will be on the 10th November and it is about Medical and Surgical then the last paper will be on the 17th November, which is about Bio-Science 2. On the 19th till 30th November, I am going to have my second clinical practice in Royal Brisbane Women Hospital and I will be working in one of the medical ward.
After the clinical practice over... I will be going home to Brunei on the 3rd December, at 1.30 am. So, thats mean, by Sunday night I will have to be at the airport about 10 pm. I will arrive in Brunei about 6.30am.... then... that will be another story.....


1 comment:
Only about a month left to go and you'll be back with your beloved family. Wish u all the best for your exams.
Post a Comment