Suara hati ku....
Having a 6 days holiday in Brunei is not enough especially when I have been out of the country for almost 8 months. I wish I could spend more times with my families especially during the Ramadhan and the Hari Raya Celebration. God, how I missed those moment. This is my second year spending my Ramadhan and Hari Raya in Brisbane. I missed the fun, the family gathering, the family potraits in the studio, the Hari Raya foods, bla.. bla.. bla.. anyhow, during my 6 days stay in Brunei, I try my best to eat what ever I want to eat, visiting my families while being sick and do a bit of last minute shoppings for my kids. The sad thing is I wasn't able to visit my mom's grave and read the 'Yassin' for her. I just pray in my heart may God Blessed her Soul. I was sick the night I arrived in Brunei, coming home with swollen feets and I can't walk, can't put on my slippers and shoes, can't drive my car and I have to stay in bed with both of my feets elevated. It takes me almost 4 days to recover and I am still limping.
Anyhow, I managed to take photos of my kids, parents, parents-in-laws, nieces, nephews, grandchildren and my grandma. Some of the pics are ok and some are not. Wish I can take more pictures of them in the future. I was playing with my new toy Canon EF-S 50mm f1.8 II. The outcome is really cool but of course I do need more practice. I also remember last week, we played 'Bunga Api' almost everynight. Happy moment for me.
Tonite, I am alone.... feel sooooo lonely without them. I am not sad eventually but I feel empty. Living alone in my apartment, makes me feels crazy. My kids and my beloved partner were used to be here but now, they are in Brunei. From the date today, I have 8 weeks and 2 days to go before I go back home. I am counting the days. I know that I have been here for 4 days, but I wish I could go home and be with them. My kids needs me and I need them too. I wanted to cherish them with my love. Sacrificing for the sake of my family future is my main motivation. I wanted to be success in my life 'Dunia & Akhirat'. I wanted my kids to have a good upbringing.
To my beloved babies (Intan & Azib)... I will always missed and loved you...


No comments:
Post a Comment