Makeup Sessions.
Me and a couple of OZ friends did a makeup course in the city. So as part of the assessment we have to do working experience in makeup services.... so, what we did, we have to find a few 'victims' (hehehe.....) and put it in our assessment record. Makeup is another hobby of mine beside photograpy (terbengkalai dahhhh....) before... I used to play makeup with my older nieces and closed friends in Brunei and even my sister-in-law and I try to put makeups on them if we have to attend functions/ceremonies. I even do hairstyling on them.... yg curling curling pakai tongs atuuu..... hahahah..... When I made up my mind to do a makeup course while I am studying in Brisbane, my hubby, my brothers and a few sisters give me a big laugh on me.... 'Apa angin kan belajar makep'...... I don't know why.... I guess it must be funny for them heheheh.... :)... maybe.... I think...... ;)
Anyway, I don't called my self as a makeup artist because I still have lots to learn.... lots and lots and lots...... and... lots of practical hours to do too. So, my makeup is till not perfect yet, compare to those professional makeup artists in Brisbane and Brunei. However, I did have lots and lots of fun doing it with my friends..... to me it is kind of a therapeutic to release my tension hahaha.... anyway, I was hoping in the future I can learn more makeup styles, especially Bruneian/Indonesian/Malaysian styles. Ok dokey.... just to show some pics.... again, it is not perfect... it is just a hobby.....
Cheers.
Colour photography makeup - model Kiah

Socket eye technique makeup - model Maddison

Glamour eye technique - model Tanya

Another glamour eye technique

Fashion Makeup (Runway stage makeup) - Model Adriana

The same model, I used a blink blink falsies and glitter on her face.

Asian eye technique - Model Dayana.


No comments:
Post a Comment