Makeup Workshop
This evening I attended a makeup workshop which was organized by a makeup artist friend named Rachael Parnell. She got her own online makeup store called Makeup and Glow in Kelvin Grove Road and I known her since last November 2008. She invited a makeup artist named Frankie Fong who was based in Brisbane. Frankie had been a makeup artist for two years now. He specialised in fashion and editorial makeups. For two hours he made a makeup demo, the natural and dewy look, editorial makeup and a smoky eye technique. He is so talented, and I was really excited to watch his demo. There were 10 of us attending this workshop, some come from different background. Me and my friend Malowina had just graduated from Academy of Makeup after a full time 9 weeks course.. (yepeee.... I am a makeup artist). The other three were still a student makeup artist from the same academy. Then, the rest were makeup artists who had several years of experiences in makeup industries. Frankie is so generous in giving tips in fashion and editorial makeup. We even checked his makeup case. He got fabs makeup products. He is very down to earth person and I think I like his personality. A good advice from him... keep on practice... to built up confident... yeah I think I do need that one... do master the clean and natural look technique then after mastering that technique you can go with wild and crazy makeups..... By the way, the pic was taken with my point and shoot camera.... I don't dare to take more picture because I might disturb the others with my camera flash light.

(Frankie and the model....)
Cheers.


No comments:
Post a Comment