Sunday, 3 May 2009

Village Market I

The Kelvin Grove Urban Village Markets are an affordable and fabulous Farmers Market that combine retro clothes, original art, ethnic food and artefacts, jewellery, and much more. Held weekly the market displays a wide range of items that will change from week to week. I havent been to the market for quite some times and me and a few friends decided to go there early in the morning. Fresh coconut, this is my first time seeing lots of coconut in Brisbane. The last one was in 2007 and I got it from West End Market.


This guy is really dammed good chopping the coconut... he has been doing it since 1995 and he came from a place in Australia (can't remember which part of Australia) where they plant lots of coconut trees.

Bruneian friends, four of us enjoying the coconut juice... I didn't have my picture taken...


Avocados....

This guy insist me to take his photos ;)... he is selling Organic Eggs...



Fragant potpouri...


Bakery....

Bakery...

No comments: