Tuesday, 21 April 2009

My new toys....

Yepeee..... after so many restless and sleepless night, today I bought myself a new camera -Canon 450D + the kit lens, EF-S 55-250 mm IS and a camera bag. I have been dying to buy a Canon 50D, unfortunately I haven't got the budget to buy it, not until next month. The reason why I can't wait to buy a camera, I have been making so many plans for the next two months while I am still in Brisbane. I want to 'click' and 'click' around Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and probably Sydney (cross fingers... hopefully my plan do come true hehehe...). Anyway, the first person that I told about my new camera is my brother who was now in Thailand visiting his friend. So, as some of my friends had known, he has been using my other Canon camera, and we even make a discussion this afternoon that he will probably buy my new camera from me and I will buy a Canon 50D soon (pakah....... alum batah kana booking tia..... hahaha).


This evening, I did tried this new toys... and I did liked the outcome. So, these are the first few pictures that I have taken so far. As it has been a long time since I used my canon, I had lost touch and I forgot a few things on how to use a DSLR. So, back to square one..... hehehe.... revising the techniques, reading my photography books... anyhow, wish me luck on this new little adventure.


Cheers.

My new toys.... cost me AUD$1340 (the body, the twin lenses, a 4 GB SD memory card and 2 UV filters for the lenses)

My new camera bag Crumpler 6 Million Dollar Home (Cost me AUD$155)

Crumpler...

2 comments:

Out Of Focus said...

Congrats.. Happy hunting..

AlongManja16 said...

Thanks for dropping by.... yeah... wish me luck... its been a long time since my last photography hunting trip hahahah....